Where kids go to play.
After scrolling my city up and down all around on Google Maps, I realized that some things in my life just don't change that much as it may seem. When I was a kid, 10-13 years ago, my mom often took me and my brother to the city centre, there was a nice playground, lot's of toys, a fountain. And a really nice ice-cream shop. My mom never bought more than 2 flavors, so I never actually tasted a lemon, chocolate and strawberry together. Thanks mom ;) A peaceful quite place right in the city centre.
Now let's see where I spend my happy times now. Walking distance is like 3 minutes from the ice-cream shop. I've already got my experience about drinking too much kinds of alcohol during the night. Cause weekend is the time when I want to kibosh, escape the boring week days. I just wanna play. Hang out with girls. Get healthily trashed and dance like mad...
And all I needed to do is cross the street. Places don't change themselves as much as you think. They do change you! Only if you will.
This way I'd like to thank my friend DJ Phunix for letting me in and discovering this awesome club. Duplex. The Place to be. One of the best clubs in Prague. At least all foreigners say so. Says hi to all drunk guys from Wales :P
new owner is taking over. bye jaja, we'll miss you.
beware of the lady stripping, pretty nasty :P
No comments:
Post a Comment